Conigital was formed in 2015 with an initial focus on transport systems that support the roll out of automated vehicles. Conigital is developing the next generation of asset & operations management software that can be applied to any operations domain (e.g. transport, energy, manufacturing) and facilitate significant improvements in efficiency through automation.
Conigital is looking to supplement our existing Software Engineering team by adding the best skills into our team. Due to year on year growth, we are recruiting an experienced Typescript Developer.
This is an exciting time to join Conigital and help shape the future of the business and product portfolio. This role will suit a pro-active candidate who is able to demonstrate technical leadership strong communication skills.
Job Title: Typescript Developer
Job Location: Remote or Birmingham (depending on circumstances)
You will take responsibility for developing key aspects and functions that form the backbone of our product portfolio. This includes development at different Technology Readiness Levels, writing functions to analyse data sets, develop prototypes releases of software (for pilots to prove concepts), and “glue” systems together to integrate different business applications. You will support technical review and have a passion to design, develop and implement quality software solutions to be deployed at scale.
- Programming Languages – TypeScript
- Container –Docker
- Extensive experience with Amazon Web Services platform [AWS]
- Design, Develop and Test Software Functions (front end and back end) suitable for inclusion in our ConOP™ product.
- Develop prototypes instances and pilots to prove conception public and client trials.
- Solve technical problems across multiple technologies, developing new methods if required.
- Developing tests, reviewing code and assisting in quality assurance.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing tools and systems.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
Apply with Conigital by sending your updated CV at email@example.com