As part of our motivated and international Tools, Drivers and Sample Code team you will design, implement, document and test parts of the tools, drivers and sample codes to be used in combination with u-blox positioning products, such as GNSS receivers, running on different operating systems (Windows, Linux and Android).
- Participate in the complete development process for host tools and drivers with an initial focus on Android and Windows drivers.
- Take responsibility for the design, functionality and quality of the software.
- Communicate and align actively with stakeholders and other departments.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Knowledge in the following areas:
- Linux programming
- Network programming
- Concurrency and inter-process communication
- Integration, compilation and building of 3rd party software
- Programming language and tools knowledge:
- C++11 or newer
- Debuggers such as gdb
- Shell scripts
- Version control software (preferably git)
- Scripting language (preferably Python)
- Knowledge in the following areas is a plus:
- Android system architecture
- Windows and Linux application development (GUI or command line)
- Continuous Integration system (preferably Jenkins/Groovy)
- Working on microprocessor development boards
- Used to working independently in a cross-site team.
- Flexible team player with the ability and motivation to work as part of a small team.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel occasionally (Mostly Switzerland and Finland).