Our client is a leading UK driverless vehicle and mobility company expanding internationally and on a mission to find the very best people to be part of our success and join the driverless revolution that will disrupt and transform the world of transport. Due to year on year growth they are recruiting a experienced ROS Developer.
We are looking for a hands on developer ideally with experience of working on Autonomous vehicles or Robots.
You will be reporting to the Autonomous Vehicle Team Lead and support the development, testing and integration of hardware and a ROS Drive by Wire system onto our clients Connected Autonomous Vehicle.
We are looking for a motivated team player with:
- Expertise in Robotic Operating System (ROS)
- Expertise in various sensors, navigation, control system, and robot programming.
- Expertise in sensor integration, sensor data acquisition, sensor data synchronisation and sensor data processing for modular integration.
- Expertise in embedding AV functionalities in a modular architecture.
- Programming languages – Python/C++, preferable if Proficient in Python
- Knowledge and experience in RTOS and real time system implementation preferable
- Knowledge in specific libraries for image processing, encryption, OpenCV, OpenSSL, PCL, would be preferred.
In return, you will get a great package that includes training, development, succession planning, a structured career path and a healthy bonus related to hitting key personal and company milestones.
If joining a growing cutting-edge technology organisation with great prospects in an emerging £billion sector and working with a brilliant motivated team appeals to you, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectations.
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org