Website ICAV - International Connected Autonomous Vehicle Cluster ICAV - International Connected Autonomous Vehicle Cluster
ICAV - International Connected Autonomous Vehicle Cluster
Our client is a deep tech driverless vehicle start-up that are building the next generation mobility and connectivity platforms for the safe integration of Driverless vehicles into the existing transport network. Due to recent project wins they are growing their teams.
They have an exciting opportunity for a highly proactive accomplished Project officers/Managers with strong commercial backgrounds to lead technical research and consultancy projects for turnkey Connected Autonomous Vehicle projects and the associated technology based in Birmingham, London and internationally.
The Project Officer/Manager position holds accountability for ensuring the technical delivery teams deliver projects to deadline and customer satisfaction, and present the opportunity to play a key delivery role on projects across the transport domain that will impact lives and deliver efficiencies.
Key skills & Experience
- Project Management preferably in Transport, Consultancy or Construction.
- Excellent Man-management and communications skill
- Bid Management and writing experience
- Proactively keep up to date with advances in the development community
- Ability to knowledge share and bring new ideas to the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and enthused by challenges, coupled with a strong team focus
- Strong collaborative engagement with business stakeholders
- A strong desire to create a unique product and user experience
- As a project officer, you will be responsible for supporting strategic growth and planning initiatives, working across all business functions.
You will carry, create and manage project plans, reports and dashboards, evaluate and track project status and gather, analyse and summarise information for project teams and senior management.
This role requires a quick learner who is methodical and accurate with high attention to detail and initiative. The successful candidate will have proven experience supporting successful projects and demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines under pressure, handle competing priorities and manage change, preferably as a project officer or coordinator in a professional services or higher education environment.
Confidence to build senior level relationships and help drive forward major change programmes is essential, along with being self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
They offer a great package that includes training, development, succession planning, a structured career path to grow and a healthy bonus and share options related to hitting key personal and company milestones.
If joining a growing cutting-edge technology organisation with great prospects in an emerging £billion sector and working with a brilliant motivated team appeals to you, get in touch with us now.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com