We are a driverless vehicle and intelligent mobility company, and we are recruiting an experienced project and business development manager to help grow the business.
This role has a route to promotion within the first 6 to 12 months.
Personal Profile –
We are looking for a self-motivated person who wants to work as part of a small team delivering exciting projects for the future transport sector and grow the business. You will have the ability to manage projects, write and manage bids and build relationships with clients.
On the job training and guidance will be provided so if you feel like you do not meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply.
Role Overview –
• Accountable for the delivery of projects in UK
• Act as a contact for client and supplier communication
• People manage project teams effectively
• Supporting the Director with business development meetings
• Supporting writing bids for new work
• Working with external partners to develop new projects from inception through to close.
• Building and maintaining client relationships, both existing and new.
Specific responsibilities –
• Forecast programme outcomes and ensure resources are available to deliver this
• Ensure all commercial arrangements are in place in a timely manner
• Lead bids for new work and close deals from initial outreach to contract signature
• Forecast and monitor financial performance of projects across the business
• Act decisively to rectify any adverse circumstances that threaten the achievement of the business outcomes
• Implement quality improvements as applicable
• Manage, develop, coach and motivate employees in the project teams
• Develop client contacts to sell services
• Undertake any other reasonable task as requested.
• Providing monthly and weekly update reports to relevant stakeholders as applicable
• The position is office-based but will require visits to clients, suppliers, site and third parties as required.
• Computer literate and have a thorough working knowledge of MS Office suite
• Five years’ experience in project management or similar position
• Experience in relationship building with other businesses and organisations
• Experience in bidding and collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders
• Commercial Management experience is preferred but not essential