Conigital was formed in 2015 with an initial focus on transport systems that support the rollout of automated vehicles. Conigital is developing the next generation of asset & operations management software that can be applied to any operations domain (e.g. transport, energy, manufacturing) and facilitate significant improvements in efficiency through automation.
Conigital is looking to supplement our existing Autonomous Vehicles Research & Development Team by adding the best skills to our team. Due to year on year growth, we are recruiting an experienced Vehicle Motion Control Engineer.
This is an exciting time to join Conigital and help shape the future of the business and product portfolio. This role will suit a pro-active candidate who is able to demonstrate technical leadership strong communication skills.
You will take responsible for the development of environment modeling, motion Control, and behavioral prediction algorithms, and software that enables an autonomous vehicle to interact with its environment. You will have the chance to work with an expert team & implementing these algorithms on high-tech hardware that will allow you to explore algorithms that were traditionally too costly on edge computing systems.
- Understanding of a variety of motion control approaches
- Experience on developing real-time motion controllers and verifying on simulator and real situations.
- Strong algorithm design, implementation and debugging skills.
- ROS or ROS2 (Robot operating system) experience is requires
- Production grade Code & Software development experience with C++ & Python, MATLAB.
- Highly skilled in motion control theory (e.g., model predictive control, vehicle dynamics modeling)
- Design and implement key components of control stack, responsible for real-time motion control development for an Autonomous vehicle.
- Building/Integrating software and algorithms for behavioural planning and vehicle control.
- Testing algorithms in simulation, in vehicle under controlled environment and deploying the component on the actual vehicle in field, for validating assumption and testing interfaces.
- Benchmarking and validating navigation systems for final deployment
- Collaborating with technical and non-technical team members to build full-stack autonomous solutions
- Developing safety engineering and fault tolerance into navigation and control systems.
Apply with Conigital by sending your updated CV at email@example.com