Website Immense Simulations
Immense is a scalable, SaaS start-up inspired by an award winning team to meet the challenges of the global transportation market.
Our range of cutting-edge SaaS tools provide city-scale simulations that enable our customers to better understand the effects of investments in the transportation ecosystem across all modes and multiple time horizons. Our tools deliver nuanced decision-making capabilities to users in operations and strategy roles, driving down costs and increasing efficiencies for planners, investors, and operators.
Since our formation in 2016 we have won major collaborative projects and achieved commercial revenue in three countries around the world. Most recently, launching our new, easy to use, cloud-based simulation platform worldwide. The new platform uses a combination of digital replicas of real cities and their respective, accurately modelled populations to enable users to rapidly generate multiple scenarios and measure their impact in minutes. It has been co-created in partnership with some of the world’s biggest automotive manufacturers, fleet managers, transport authorities, infrastructure operators and energy providers. We have also secured $4.6m in Series A funding. This investment will aid the continued growth and development of our AI-driven ‘Simulation as a Service’ platform, which is disrupting traditional transportation modelling.
We are looking to appoint a project and market lead for an emerging area of the Immense SaaS platform.
You’ll be experienced in project delivery and managing client relationships for mutual success. This role will suit someone with extensive technical, programme and commercial experience in a consultancy, technology supplier or similar.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a flagship enterprise deployment of our software with a key client, ensuring all deliverables are met and the programme is delivered to time, budget and quality
- Liaising with our Product team to ensure requirements are clearly understood and captured
- Taking overall responsibility for contract and customer success
- Ensuring the client is always clear on at the status of the project, and if there are any issues that might need to be addressed
- Contributing to sales engineering and commercial development activities in this market area
- Building a team to serve multiple, international clients, as activities and revenues grow
- Contributing to the delivery of other programmes and products as required
You don’t need to be an expert in transport modelling, but familiarity with traffic operations, planning, ITS or similar, will be an advantage. You’ll have extensive experience within the transport sector, leading large complex software/technoology projects; maintaining strong client relationships.
- Background in some form of traffic systems, transport modelling, ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems) or similar
- Experience leading the delivery of complex, technical projects or work packages
- Experience in maintaining client relationships
- Be comfortable working in a fully remote mode
- Experience of highway assignment modelling
- Experience of working in agile environments
- Experience of working in enterprise technology deployment
- Experience of the software development in transportation
- Strong desire to understand the customer and improve their day-to-day experience of the product
- Hands on person who can take ownership, committed and self organized
- Enthusiastic with can-do approach
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Commitment to quality
- Strong team player
- Remain up-to-date with technology advances and best practice within area of expertise
- Minimum degree level in STEM subject or similar experience
- MSc and PhD not required but are an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Highly challenging and rewarding environment
- Ability to impact the business
- Fully distributed work environment
NB – As we are a fully distributed company, you will need to have a fully functioning home office. Travel to client offices in London is expected to be needed on a regular basis, so being based in the South East of England would be an advantage
As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, colour, nationality origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.