You will take responsibility for developing key aspects and functions that form the backbone of our product portfolio. This includes development at different Technology Readiness Levels, writing functions to analyse data sets, develop prototypes releases of software (for pilots to prove concepts), and “glue” systems together to integrate different business applications. You will support technical review and have a passion to design, develop and implement quality software solutions to be deployed at scale.
- Container –Docker
- Experience with Amazon Web Services platform [AWS]
- Design, Develop and Test Software Functions (front end and back end) suitable for inclusion in a product.
- Develop prototypes instances and pilots to prove conception public and client trials.
- Solve technical problems across multiple technologies, developing new methods if required.
- Developing tests, reviewing code and assisting in quality assurance.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing tools and systems.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards..
In return, they offer a great package that includes training, development, succession planning, a structured career path and a healthy bonus related to hitting key personal and company milestones.
If joining a growing cutting-edge technology organisation with great prospects in an emerging £billion sector and working with a brilliant motivated team appeals to you, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Coventry, CV1 2HG: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- United Kingdom (preferred)