An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Marketing and Events Manager to join a online membership organisation in the intelligent Mobility and Connected Autonomous Vehicle (driverless) market, this new emerging market predicted to be valued to be over £51Bn by 2030 in the UK alone.
You will be working with key stakeholders to develop this cluster consisting of blue chip organisations from both public and private sectors including Government agencies, Universities, Automotive, IT and professional services who are all interested in being part of an ecosystem.
You will be responsible for organising, planning and delivering a range of high-quality events from proposal to delivery – events vary from small to large online workshops to physical events.
Your key role will be to:
- Liaising with key stakeholders to understand objectives and strategic needs for the event
- Preparing and presenting where necessary proposals that capture the audience’s imagination
- Project managing all logistics and event requirements
- Full financial control and reconciliation for the event
- Managing event communications and marketing collateral including social media; liaising with our internal creative teams as necessary
- Ensuring health and safety needs are considered and implemented
- Acting as the account manager and holding the client relationship
- Excellent end to end event project and budget management experience
- Proven experience of strategic proposal writing
- Strong relationship building and account management skills
The ideal candidate will have a background in Marketing, PR, event management, Account Management, Sales or similar
Event Management: Min 1 year
If interested please please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectations