ICAV Cluster is looking for an AI and Optimisation Specialist, You will be working on Multi-objective Optimization projects in the transport and energy sectors using Metaheuristic Algorithms
You will be working with our technical lead deploying and integrating our propriety EAs algorithms to explore a variety of datasets to drive greater value and business insight supporting near Realtime decision making in dynamic situations
You will Develop high-quality code for software development and AI tasks
- Own AI toolchain for Multi-Objective optimisation and Neural Networks
- Modelling – to understand the behavior of complex systems through dynamics or data driven modelling.
- Optimization – to make recommendations about a system and its operation.
- Control – enacting recommendations through either closed-loop control or human-in-the-loop decision making.
- Using advanced statistical and machine learning techniques to identify new trends and relationships in data.
- Develop knowledge of all relevant data resources from the lifecycle of platform development (internally) and in the Transport Industry (externally).
- Be a proficient user of standard ML modelling algorithms and model development methodologies.
- Be aware of methodologies available and their respective potential use and limitations.
- Implement interfaces to 3rd party software and systems.
- Proficient in Python. Knowledge of other OOP languages is appreciated (C++, Java) to solve engineering challenges
- Essential experience of Software Engineering Techniques, Source Control software like (Git), Design Patterns, Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience of Major Data Science/Analysis libraries (Tensorflow, Pandas, Scikit-learn etc) or similar.
- Experience with Azure or AWS is essential
- Experience developing data-driven algorithms and productionising solutions
- Knowledge of container technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, AKS, etc.)
- Good knowledge of agile delivery experience for software and systems (ideally Scrum and, possibly, Kanban)
- Knowledge/experience of RESTful or SOAP API data service development.
- Experience in combining modelling and data-driven techniques
- Experience of developing models to solve problems in the supply chain, Transport and manufacturing.
- Working experience in Metaheuristic Optimization
- Deep Learning, Operational Research, Optimization, Multi-objective Optimization
- Excellent understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Working knowledge of scripting Python/Shell.
- Working knowledge on how web works, HTTP protocol, cookies, caching, DNS, CDNs, etc.
- Working experience in databases (relational and non-relational), SQL scripting.
- Troubleshoot any issues with existing features, live on production.
- Understand end-to-end product functionality.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience in software design and architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to self direct and work independently.
How to Apply: