Website University of Warwick
Creating and managing the commercial framework of executive education customised programmes. Responsible for initiating & managing executive education business development opportunities from prospect to close and meeting annual business revenue targets.
1) Managing the School’s executive education offering with responsibility for client acquisition, client satisfaction, client retention and client growth.
2) Managing a portfolio of major accounts and developing key client relationships to build long-term business. The CRD will be a trusted advisor to clients gaining a detailed understanding of their business challenges offering specialist advice to identify where WBS can create and deliver value. The CRD will be responsible for client satisfaction, resolving any issues and providing timely advice and guidance as and when required.
3) Identifying and proactively acquiring new clients for the customised programmes business, resulting in a robust pipeline of opportunities. Includes prospecting, relationship building, developing opportunities and winning new business, accounting for all phases of the sales process.
4) Creating and sustaining relationships with current and potential clients at Board, C-Suite and senior executive level, to develop new and grow existing business.
5) Responsibility for decisions regarding viability of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) based on decision criteria in relation to priorities and allocation of resources.
6) Rapidly assessing the strategic landscape and business drivers of prospective clients and articulating the WBS value proposition in this context.
7) Leading and co-ordinating the WBS response to RFPs ensuring that proposals are written and presented in a manner that reflects our brand values of excellence and professionalism.
8) Building internal networks and relationships, with faculty, programme directors, other internal teams (e.g. corporate relations) and key stakeholders, to develop opportunities and create solutions that connect client needs to WBS capabilities.
9) Creating business development strategies (12-18 months horizon), in consultation and co-ordination with a range of internal stakeholders, to target specific clients and sectors.
10) Account management to include planning, contracts, preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on progress and account status to both internal and external stakeholders. Forecasting and tracking key account metrics.
11) Managing the commercial relationship with clients and the internal interface with the finance and legal teams to ensure this process is robust, professional and timely