NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
TRANSPORT Smart Class South West England & Wales 2018
December 5, 2018
In December we will be casting a spotlight over South West England and Wales, hosting our speakers discussions on how the latest digital innovations can help overcome the transport and mobility challenges faced by burgeoning city-regions such as Bristol, Cardiff, Bournemouth/Poole, Exeter, Swansea Bay, Swindon, Plymouth and Torbay, and beyond.
Delegates will hear from industry movers, shapers and disruptors during initial rapid-fire thought leadership presentations, before moving on to in-depth consultations with experts and peers during the roundtable discussions. In addition, this Smart Class will feature up to 3 keynote presentations from ITAs, PTEs, transport agencies or operators giving real-world insight into their collaborative initiatives and digital journeys to date. This half-day interactive event is free to attend for bona fide delegates satisfying our registration criteria.
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am Registration, Networking and Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 am – 9:10 am Introduction and Opening Keynote
- 9:10 am – 10:10 am Expert Presentations
- 10:10 am – 10:20 am Keynote Speaker 2
- 10:20 am – 12:20 pm Roundtable Discussions and Consultations
- 12:20 pm – 12:30 pm Keynote Speaker 3
- 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm Close, Networking and Lunch Canapes