NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Prospering from the Energy Revolution
February 3, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am| Free
Prospering from the Energy Revolution: Six in Sixty – Technology and Infrastructure
Hear about one of the key facets of PFER, a £104m programme focussed on the integration of power, heat and transport and the business models needed to enable Smart Local Energy Systems (SLES) to scale towards net zero.
If you’re part of the smart systems community this session on Technology and Infrastructure within the Prospering From the Energy Revolution (PFER) ISCF, part of the Six in Sixty mini-series is a must attend.
Speakers from funded energy system projects and industry experts will take a pacy look at technology and infrastructure innovation for smart local energy systems.
The topics lined up are:
- Helping put the ‘smart’ into smart local energy systems
- How electric vehicles bring flexibility to the electricity grid
- Project ESO: the world’s largest hybrid battery project
- Decarbonising shipping infrastructure: the Portsmouth PESO project
- Enabling the future: the recommendations of the Energy Digitalisation Taskforce
- The Ofgem Strategic Innovation Fund – driving innovation in our energy networks
PFER is a £104m programme focussed on the integration of power, heat, digital and transport and the business models needed to enable Smart Local Energy Systems (SLES) to scale towards net zero. PFER features 180 businesses funded to deliver around 60 projects; now is the time to bring the smart systems community together.
- Episode 1: PFER overview | 5th November
- Episode 2: Data and Digitalisation | 4th February
- Episode 3: Finance and Investment | 6th May
- Episode 4: Technology and Infrastructure | 3rd February
- Episode 5: People and Skills | 19th May