NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Opportunities in Immersive Technology
March 15, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
If you are an innovator with or utilising Immersive and/or Digital technologies and looking for support to help you grow your business, join us at our informal information and networking event in Cornwall.
The session is designed to support digital companies and learn more about the Innovate UK family, including Immerse UK, the Digital Catapult, and the Knowledge Transfer Network, as well as local and regional organisations that have opportunities and support for Cornish based businesses.
The engaging speakers will highlight a range of upcoming opportunities and various benefits for companies, researchers and academic institutions working across a diverse range of sectors.
At the session, you’ll be able to:
- Learn more about the latest developments and opportunities in the immersive tech sector
- Hear about the immersive tech landscape in the region, including how local companies are successfully adopting immersive technologies
- Find out more about national organisations (Immerse UK, Digital Catapult and Knowledge Transfer Network) and how they can support your business
- Network with businesses, academics and researchers working with immersive technologies in the South West (including representatives from the University of Exeter Centre for Intermedia and Creative Technology).
- Discover how you can access business support to help your company innovate, grow and thrive.
What do we mean by immersive technologies? Those working in/with or those just interested in developing technologies such as Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Wearables, High End Visualisation and Haptics.
This event is co-hosted by the Immerse UK, KTN, University of Exeter Centre for Intermedia and Creative Technology and Cultivator Cornwall.
There is no cost to attend as it is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund through the Future Focus programme.
Photo by Dominika Roseclay from Pexels.