NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Net Zero Mobility Programme: Competition Briefing Event
October 20, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Innovate UK invites you to attend this briefing and networking event for the new Net Zero Mobility Programme.
The Net Zero Mobility Programme aims to advance innovative propulsion technologies that will enable the movement of people and goods from one location to another through seamless, safe, net zero, connected cost-effective, accessible and reliable means.
This will be achieved by supporting highly innovative technology solutions at the low to mid-technology readiness level. The programme builds on previous mode-specific mobility programmes by creating a mode-agnostic platform whereby organisations are encouraged to apply their knowledge and capability to adjacent transport sectors including automotive, aerospace, maritime and rail. Further information on the programme, the £10m collaborative R&D competition and aligned activities will be provided with the opportunity for Q&A with Innovate UK leads.
Who should attend?
We are seeking a diverse audience from across the transport and mobility sector, including but not limited to:
- Technology providers at all tiers – those with propulsion and/or digital solutions which can deliver net zero decarbonisation by 2050 or before
- Organisations that have carried out a transport-related feasibility study since 2018
- OEMs from the automotive, aerospace, maritime and rail sector
- Transport operators and service providers including service providers
- Academics and research technology organisations
Key date – the competition will open formally for applications on the 17th October 2022 via the Innovate UK competition pages