NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
MWC Barcelona 2019
February 25, 2019 - February 28, 2019
MWC Barcelona is the largest mobile event in the world, bringing together the latest innovations and leading-edge technology from more than 2,400 leading companies, with a highly-rated conference programme assembling today’s visionaries to explore the hottest topics influencing the industry.
MWC Barcelona features extensive learning opportunities from dozens of partner-led programmes, GSMA seminars, summits and more. Everything you need to know about the industry, today and beyond, can be found here. With over 107,000 key decision-makers expected to attend, #MWC19 promises to expand your professional network and help you achieve your goals.
5 Reasons to Attend MWC19
- Gain a World-class Education through dozens of conference sessions, partner programmes, seminars, and other opportunities led by today’s top industry influencers.
- Experience an Outstanding Exhibition representing products and services from leading, global technology companies.
- Reach your company objectives through Exceptional Networking with over 100k attendees from over 200 countries, including almost 60% senior-level executives.
- Explore the Hottest innovation with a front row seat to new products, cutting-edge technology, and revolutionary ideas.
- Experience the Widest Industry Reach at the one event that brings the international technology community to the same place at the same time.
Read more and buy your pass.
Photo by Aleksandar Pasaric from Pexels.