NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
ISCF SSPP Business Led R&D Collaboration Building Workshop
July 22, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm| Free
ISCF SSPP Business Led R&D Collaboration Building Workshop – How do we get Reuse and refill adopted at scale?
This workshop will be used to enable collaborations to be built in this specific topic area through presentations and breakout out rooms for the Smart Sustainable Plastic Packaging Challenge.
This competition provides a great opportunity for organisations to work collaboratively together to look at novel technologies and business models to rapidly increase the uptake of reuse and refill.
This workshop will be used to enable collaborations to be built in this specific topic area through presentations and breakout out rooms.
Attendees will be expected to answer the following questions as part of the event and to register:
- Where do you fit into the reuse/refill ‘story’?
- What is your expertise, capability?
- What is your challenge to adoption of refill/reuse at scale?
- What collaborators are you looking for?
If you can answer these questions, then please register your expression of interest* to join us on the 22nd July.
1. Introduction, scene setting and what we are seeing | KTN
2. SSPP background and why this topic is important | Innovate UK
3. Presentation(s) | The various models for refill/reuse
4. Pitch session
5. Break out groups
6. Plenary Q&A/Discussion
*Please note you are registering an interest to attend this event and will receive a confirmation email if your place is approved in due course.