NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Innovation Exchange Regional Roadshow
November 23 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
On 23 November, Innovate UK KTN Innovation Exchange (iX) and Hethel Innovation will host the Innovate Exchange Roadshow. Joining this event, you will discover how KTN is helping Local Authorities and businesses solve their regional Net Zero challenges through the Innovation Exchange.
On 23 November, Innovate UK KTN Innovation Exchange (iX) and Hethel Innovation will host the Innovate Exchange Roadshow. Joining this event, you will:
- Explore the innovation needs of Local Authorities and businesses
- Discover the support available for solving regional challenges
- Identify opportunities for accelerating local ambitions to meet UK Net Zero strategy
- Meet the innovators who are solving Local Authority challenges through the Innovation Exchange
About the Event
What is the Innovate UK KTN Innovation Exchange?
Through a unique cross-sector approach, KTN’s Innovation Exchange iX taps into the power of collaboration outside an organisation’s usual channels, matching their problems to the people with the right answers, helping to find game-changing solutions and bringing them to market faster.
The iX programme has successfully introduced Local Authorities and large organisations with pressing challenges which cannot be solved by available products or services, to the innovators who are working on the solutions.
Why should you attend?
Discover how Innovate UK KTN is helping Local Authorities and businesses solve their regional Net Zero challenges through the Innovation Exchange.
This will be an excellent opportunity for delegates to speak directly with the innovators and explore the scope for support in solving their regional challenges.
This event is especially relevant for:
- Local or regional authorities who are working to meet Net Zero objectives
- Larger organisations seeking to find Net Zero solutions to business challenges
- Innovative solutions providers, especially SMEs, that can meet these challenges