NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
IMAPS-UK Microtech 2020 – Advanced Packaging
September 16 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm| £50
The IMAPS-UK Microt=Tech Conference features presentations on System in Package, 3D and wafer level assembly, advanced thermal management materials and plastic packaging for electronics and photonics.
Drawing on electronics assembly expertise and the latest developments from Europe and the UK, the IMAPS-UK MicroTech 2020 Conference will present a full day programme of talks covering a wide range of topics, including:
Session One: Advanced Technology and Trends
- Keynote: System in Package for 5G Application – Yole Developpement
- Plastic Packaging in the UK – Alter Technology
- Packaging of Photonic Devices – Bay Photonics
Session Two: Advanced Technology Implementation
- System in Design Implementation – Zuken UK
- Materials Solutions for Thermal Management – Loughborough University
- NanoFLUX Coating – Oxford Nanosystems
Session Three: Manufacturing of Advanced Packaging
- Keynote: Emerging Technologies for 3D Advanced Packaging – IMEC
- Laser assisted 3.5D and SB²-WB assembly – Pactech
- PVD developments for FOWLP processes – SPTS
Session Four: Materials and Processes
- Semi-sinter die attach material – Henkel
- Advanced thermosonic wedge bonding – Hesse
- Low cost packaging for aerospace – PandA Europe
The conference is complemented by a Table Top Exhibition and a Pre-Conference Workshop on X-Ray and SAM Inspection at Cupio Ltd, Basingstoke on the afternoon of Wednesday 18th March 2020, where you can bring your own samples.