NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
FSB East Midlands Cyber Forum
October 20, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pm| Free
About this event
The Federation of Self Employed and Small Businesses have teamed up with The Cyber Resilience Centre for the East Midlands. Together, we are lauching the first East Midlands Cyber Forum, aimed at businesses in the East Midlands region.
The East Midlands Cyber Forum is aimed at all businesses from large to small, including all sectors. The Forum will provide your business with expert guidance from cyber professionals, including local police.
Join us for our online forum:
Thursday 20th October 2022
10:00am – 11:30am
1. Introduction – Matt Carson, Police Delivery Lead, The East Midlands Cyber Resilience Centre
2. National Cyber Policy & Regulation Overview – Neil Sharpley, Federation of Small Businesses
3. What is Cyber Essentials? – Neil Sinclair, LDSC
4. Daljinder Mattu, Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport
5. Local Cyber Scams – Shevani Raichura, East Midlands Special Operations Unit
6. Tech Tips and Emerging Threats – Keith Cottenden, Director of Operations, 3B Data Security
7. Latest National Guidance and Tips – Chris, National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC)
8. Q&A – Matt Carson, The East Midlands Cyber Resilience Centre
DISCLAIMER: Your ticket to the East Midlands Cyber Forum also includes a free membership to The East Midlands Cyber Resilience Centre. For more information, please visit www.emcrc.co.uk/membership. To opt out of the free membership, please email email@example.com.