NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Exploring the Future of UK AI: Scoping Event
January 24 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join this scoping event which will bring together interested stakeholders including potential users and Artificial Intelligence (AI) providers to discuss the programme’s focus and direction, including presentations from the AI programme consortium and round table discussions.
About the event
Unprecedented opportunities exist for us to drive the UK’s innovation and adoption of AI – the technologies transformative nature has the potential to revolutionise the UK economy.
Are you looking to drive the UK’s innovation and adoption of AI? Do you have an AI project that has the potential to make a big impact on the economy? If so, the upcoming programme seeks to stimulate the adoption of AI in sectors of the UK economy with low AI maturity but high-potential for growth.
Launching soon, this programme aims to:
- Gain a greater consideration of ethical, security and bias aspects in the development of new AI solutions
- Educate AI adopters in the commercial benefits of developing and introducing AI technologies
- Cultivate a network between AI developers and AI adopters in target sectors
- Reduce the technical skill gap to increase both productivity and profitability
Who is the event for and why should you attend?
This event welcomes any potential users of AI in the creative, agriculture, transport, and construction sectors, representatives of AI suppliers, and technology providers in all sectors. If you are interested in creating and deploying innovative AI solutions and have the seniority to make it happen, express your interest now to reserve your spot.
By attending, you will have the opportunity to:
- Influence the direction of this national programme and future government policy.
- Be the first to learn more about the vast funding opportunities for AI projects both current and upcoming.
- Network with your peers, face to face, to form invaluable partnerships and consortiums.
Event dates and locations
Tue 24 January 2023
Exploring the Future of UK AI: Scoping Event – Wales
10:00-15:00, ICC Wales, Newport
Thu 26 January 2023
Exploring the Future of UK AI: Scoping Event – Scotland
13:00-17:00, The Bayes Centre, The University of Edinburgh
Tue 31 January 2023
Exploring the Future of UK AI: Scoping Event – N.Ireland
10:00-15:00, Hilton Belfast
Thu 2 February 2023
Exploring the Future of UK AI: Scoping Event – England
10:00-15:00, ICC Birmingham