NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Engage with PEMD Funding Opportunities
April 8, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
This webinar will provide an overview of the Supply chains for Net Zero £22m CR&D competition and of other funding opportunities in electrification and zero-emission vehicles across all sectors.
Join this event for a recap of the Driving the Electric Revolution – Supply chains for Net Zero £22m CR&D competition, delivered by Mark Urbanowski, Innovation Lead with the Driving the Electric Revolution challenge.
This will be followed by Simon Buckley from KTN giving an overview of other funding opportunities in electrification and zero-emission vehicles across all sectors.
The ISCF Driving the Electric Revolution “Engage with…” webinar series offers leading companies and organisations a platform to present to you:
- Who they are and what they do;
- Their PEMD growth journey/roadmap and what they are doing in PEMD;
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of exploring future opportunities for partnerships/collaborations/projects.
All with the aim for companies and organisations to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.
Upcoming webinars scheduled for this series:
- 8th April | Engage with…PEMD Funding Opportunities
- 15th April | Engage with…Ilmor Engineering
- 29th April | Engage with…YASA