NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Embedded Systems: Self-Driving Car
September 5, 2022 - September 6, 2022| £162.29
This 2-Days Hands-on training will enable attendees to create their own systems (a Self-driving Car) without prior engineering knowledge.
About this event
This 2-Days (in Preston, UK) training gives you approx. 100% Hands-on experience that you would not get at universities, online or in any other form of CPD offered elsewhere.
We teach you what universities do not, making you more employable, confident in interviews, equipped with theright set of skills required for the marketplace and ready to effectively work on your private projects. Our tutors have great experience in the industry and will focus on the practical side of the topics.
- Intro into System Design
- Analog & I\O Digital Interfacing
- Arduino Hardware & IDE Interface
- Ultrasonic Interfacing
- IR Module Interfacing
- DC Motor Interfacing
- Building your own self-driving car
Who the course is for?
- Engineering Students (currently or will be working on their final year/Masters projects)
- Researchers interested in a practical foundation for supporting their research activities (in preperation for embracing artificial intelligence).
- Pupils and home schoolers interested in robotics projects
- Teachers interested in learning new skills for a STEM class
- Electronics/Automation hobbyists looking for an introduction to robotics
- Parents looking for a fun educational activities to try on with their children
You will ONLY need to bring over your personal laptop because you will be provided with SponenTech KES-1 Kit needed for the workshop at the beginning of the first day (with an option to buy it at a reduced price and keep it for your future projects).
No engineering or programming experience is required. You will learn all you need during the workshop.
if you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.