NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Digital transformation of your business in 2020
September 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| Free – £16.76
About this Event
– Trying to make digital transformation of your business?
– Looking for relevant tech solutions for your business processes?
– Wish to scale up your business online?
Join our 2-hour online workshop and get interactive step-by-step guidance on how to make digital transformation of your business in 2020.
Real talk with practical in-depth insights based on business case studies!
6.00 pm – 7.45 pm – Digital transformation of your business in 2020
7.45 pm – 8.00 pm – Q&A Session, Discussions
– when and why do you need to get an investment
– how to find the right investor for your startup
– how to make your startup attractive for investment in 2020
– what criteria and expectations investors have from startups
– how to make investment agreement and confirm terms and conditions
– how to protect your startup assets
– hidden side of investment
Slava Baranovskiy (SlavaBaranovskiy.com)
Serial entrepreneur, tech startup founder, Entrepreneur in Residence of Brunel Business School and founder of Eligent Club with a strong business and tech background.
He is the founder of Eligent Club and Accelerator, Entrepreneur/Executive in Residence at Brunel Business School, Mentor at Hult Founders Lab and Input Program, guest speaker/mentor at Westminster Business School, Birkbeck University, Cass Business School, University College London, Global Entrepreneurship Week London 2017-2018, Startup Leadership Program London, Russian Business Week 2018, Creative Enterprise Centre, Women Who Inspire, WBC, The Budding Entrepreneur Club, Kiuas Bootcamp Helsinki and others.