NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Digital Business Meet Up: Fintech and Blockchain
December 12, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
The session is designed to support digital companies and learn more about the Innovate UK family, including Digital Catapult and the Knowledge Transfer Network, as well as other organisations that have opportunities and support for UK based businesses across all sectors. This event will particularly support companies working in the international and export.
The engaging speakers will highlight a range of upcoming opportunities and various benefits for digital companies, researchers and academic institutions working across a diverse range of sectors.
At the session, you’ll be able to:
- Discover more about the various forms of support available from Innovate UK
- Meet advisors who can help you navigate the innovation landscape as well as make valuable business introductions
- Learn about the how the Knowledge Transfer Network and Digital Catapult work with businesses
- Introduce your own digital business to others via a 3 minute showcasing presentation
- Network with other businesses
You can find the registration link here.