NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Data for Local Resilience and Recovery
May 6 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
About this Event
Local services rely on data to make effective decisions, but managing the pandemic demands new approaches and different data sources, to follow developments, maintain and prioritise services, track infection, assess public behaviour and compliance with restrictions, and find and help the most vulnerable.
In this webinar we will talk to local government data leads
- what data is critical right now
- how to improve data-sharing and management in a crisis
- and how to use data to plan for social and economic recovery.
- Nicola Mallett, Head of Profession for Data and Analytics, Essex County Council
- Eddie Copeland, Director of the London Office of Technology and Innovation (LOTI)
- Ben Hawes, Associate Director, Connected Places Catapult
- Louise Fildes, Director of Applied Data and Technology, Connected Places Catapult
And more to be announced shortly
11.00 – presentations and talks from the speakers
11.45 – Questions form the audience
12.00 – Webinar ends