NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Breakfast Networking: Enabling integrated communication using cloud-based technologies
March 7, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
ABOUT THE EVENT
- developing a long-term voice and data strategy to future-proof your business
- making a quality comparison between old and new systems
- key differences in the multiple technologies out there that all seem to do similar things. But do they?
- accessing your business lines anywhere and on any device using the latest collaborative technology, including Web RTC
- collaborating with groups of people worldwide across multiple devices
- video conferencing
- making a return on investment.
Live demonstrations of the technology will show you just what can be achieved in the real world.
Speaker: Steve Richardson, Convergence Communications. Steve is responsible for managing client accounts. He has a strong telecoms background having run his own successful telecoms company and been in the industry for 25 years.
Who should attend?
This talk should be particularly relevant to anyone in an SME, whether you’re the CEO, responsible for IT, finance or managing the office.
Read more and reserve a place here.
Photo by Fancycrave.com from Pexels.