NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
An Introduction to Eurostars
February 7, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pm| Free
An Opportunity for SMEs to Collaborate Internationally.
Innovate UK KTN invites you to attend a webinar event introducing the EUREKA Eurostars programme and other funding opportunities delivered via other EUREKA Network programmes.
- Eurostars supports international innovative projects led by research and development-performing small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- A bottom-up approach in Eurostars encourages the development of rapidly marketable innovative products, processes and services that help improve the daily lives of people around the world
- It is an ideal first step in international cooperation enabling innovative small businesses to share expertise and benefit from working beyond national borders.
Eurostars is a joint programme between EUREKA and the European Commission, co-funded from the national budgets of 36 Eurostars Partner States and Countries and the European Union’s Horizon Europe programme. In the 2014-2020 period it has a total public budget of €1.14 billion.
The UK has committed £5 million to supporting UK businesses in EUREKA Eurostars projects in 2022.
Why should I attend?
- Appreciate how the EUREKA programmes can help your business to innovate and go international
- Access the latest information on project eligibility and application process
- Get expert advice on how to develop your value proposition and succeed with a strong proposal
- Discover how UK businesses have benefited from EUREKA programmes
For further information about Eurostars please click here
In the case that we exceed capacity for these events, we will prioritise registrants that are working on or planning to work on a Horizon Europe proposal submission, and we reserve the right to limit the numbers of registrants coming from the same organisation.