NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
This event has passed.
AI: Threat or Opportunity?
November 1, 2018 @ 5:15 pm - 8:30 pm
ABOUT THE EVENT
- Fernando Lucini, Accenture Digital, Managing Director, Artificial Intelligence
- Lord Clement-Jones, House of Lords, Chair of House of Lords AI Committee
- Christopher Markou, PhD Candidate, Faculty of Law, University of Cambridge
- Revd Dr Malcolm Brown, Director of Mission and Public Affairs, The Archbishops’ Council of the Church of England
- Dr Karina Vold, Research Associate, Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence
- Kathleen Richardson, Professor of Ethics and Culture of Robots and AI