NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
AI for Services Lunchtime Webinar: Changes in the Cyber threat landscape
May 18, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm| Free
The AI for Services team is hosting these webinars to allow its members to stay connected and continue to build collaboration opportunities. The sessions are curated by its members for its members and are free and open to all interested businesses.
The session on Tuesday 18th May 12:00 – 12:30 will focus on the changes in the Cyber threat landscape and will be led by Oliver Fairbank, Head of Analysis at Orpheus Cyber, a leading cyber threat intelligence company and one of the Next Generation Services funded projects.
The presentation will cover the following themes and will include a Q&A session.
– Introduction: General threat landscape
– Impact of COVID-19 on the threat landscape (infrastructure shifts, targeting of collaboration tools)
– The increasingly precise nature of ransomware targeting (shift away from RaaS models, range of attack surfaces)
– Collaboration between different groups of actors (Trickbot rental model, North Korean criminal collaboration)
– Join the AI for Services Network here for free and stay tuned with more events and opportunities