NOTICE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, please check with the event organiser to confirm any changes to scheduling. Please click here to see the UK Government's response and guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Agri-Tech Catalyst Competition Round 10
July 9 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm| Free
Are you working on Agri-Tech innovation and would like to implement some of your ideas in Africa?
To find out all you need to know about this competition and start the process of finding a partner organisation, attend one of our three Information & Networking Webinars.
Each webinar will cover a different aspect of the competition scope.
- Crop Production – Thursday 9 July – 10am
- Livestock and Aquaculture – Thursday 9 July – 1pm
- Food Systems and Nutrition: Thursday 9 July – 3pm
Who is it for?
These events are for you if:
- You’re a UK or Africa based business, research organisation, academic or university working on Agri-Tech innovation around the food chain
- You’re interested in exploring the implementation of your project in Africa
- You’d like to partner with an organisation in Africa/UK to work together on this project
- You’d like funding to help with your collaborative project
- Get a better understanding of the Agri-Tech Catalyst Competition including the competition process, rules and scope
- Hear about specific issues affecting crops/livestock/food in Africa
- Find out what African/UK partners are looking for
- Get answers to your questions during the live Q&A
- Start networking to find an African/UK organisation to partner with
- View other attendees’ profiles and choose who you’d like to speak with, thanks to our clever online networking tool
What to expect?
Each event will follow a similar format.
- Eligibility and scope of the competition
- Case study from a previous competition winner
- 1 to 1 meetings