2.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (https://seqlegal.com).
3. About cookies
3.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
3.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
3.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
4. Cookies that we use
5. Cookies used by our service providers
5.2 Our website is indexed by Google search engine. This means, most users will have a preference cookie called NID and a security cookie called SID. More information is available at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types.
5.3 Pages with embedded Youtube videos use Youtube specific cookies. Such cookies are used for location tracking, advertising, preferences and visitor identification purposes. More information can be found at: https://policies.google.com/privacy
6. Managing cookies
6.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
6.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
6.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
7. Our details
7.1 This website is owned and operated by Conigital Limited.
7.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 096965911, and our registered office is at iCentrum, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street, Birmingham Science Park Aston, Birmingham, B7 4BP, United Kingdom.
7.3 Our principal place of business is at iCentrum, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street, Birmingham Science Park Aston, Birmingham, B7 4BP, United Kingdom.
7.4 You can contact us:
- by post, to the postal address given above;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from 9am to 5pm; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website from 9am to 5pm.