Whilst getting Associate Membership can open a lot of doors for your organization, the benefits are not as extensive as Founder Membership.
Being an Associate Member enables you to network with leading industry figures to share ideas, initiate new business relationships and generate new business ventures and opportunities as well as to profile your company.
Some of the key benefits of becoming an Associate Member of ICAV are listed below.
- Free attendance at ICAV Special Interest Group (SIG) events focused on the latest technological developments (Typically £250+VAT for a full day event).
- Network with business professionals and technology companies, generate business leads and commercial opportunities for mutual collaboration.
- Searchable membership directory – Looking for a service? Check out our searchable membership directory to find the right company, and ensure that others can find you. Coming soon
- Discounted ticket price for flagship ICAV events including the annual dinner and partner events.
- Advertise and profile your company logo, news, events and vacancies on the ICAV website and via our marketing and social media channels to over 7,000 people working in the UK/international autonomous vehicle industry.
|Number of Employees||Annual Fee(Exclusive of VAT)|
|101 – 200||£2,135|
The cost of membership is based on the headcount of the company applying for Membership. The above rates are for annual membership for twelve months.
Sign up for an associate member membership by clicking here.
If you would prefer to discuss the benefits and opportunities of membership, please contact the ICAV team on +44 (0) 8432 890874 or on +44 (0) 7010 712178 (mobile) or email: email@example.com